LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

home alarm

I already set up the alarm system on labview but I need help in how I can create a desactivation case to turn off the alarm?, all the help will be appreaciate.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,458 Views)

I am not sure exactly what you are asking.  The Desactivado button resets the alarm and also stops the program.  If you do not want to stop the program when you deactivate the alarm, add a separate button for stopping the program.

Other notes: Equality testing on Double precision numbers can be a problem when the numbers are not integers.  It would be better to make the data type of the numic control I32.

If you do not get equality, the program stops and you need to run it again to try another value.  The case structure should probably be inside the loop.

A loop should have some delay or Wait function so that it does not run millions of times per second.  Your users cannot push the buttons that fast!

A better way is to use an Event Structure which responds to changes in the switches.

Do you want the Beep.vi to sound on every iteration of the loop, regardless of the state of the Activar button?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,446 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,443 Views)

hey thank you, this information is so useful

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,419 Views)

Actually the beep.vi should beep when we activate sensor.vi, and we need a reset that request the password to desactivate the alarm an the beep..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,416 Views)