LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi i have installed report generation tool kit but i am unable to find a function

hi,

I have installed report generation toolkit full version and i have few example programms in which a function named generate report get data to modify.vi been used but i am unable to find a function pallet called  Generate Report get data to modify.vi in my function list and when ever i try to RUN this example programm i get an error saying this function is not executable if i go inside that function again its showing the same error inside that function saying its not executable if any one knows about this VI pls help me

regards

narayan 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,217 Views)

Hey,

Could you please check if you have the folder C:\Programme\National Instruments\LabVIEW X.X\resource\importtools\NISH Report

The VI should be lokated there.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,207 Views)

hi,

i could find the VI in that folder but if i run that i am getting error

how can i use that without getting any error 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,190 Views)

hi,

i have tried your method by going into resorces i have opened the VI s there its not showing any error but how to open same vi or call that VI  while i am programming how i can search those functions in my function  pallet and i have a previously written prog in LABVIEW 8 VERSION where he has used this functions and he has made some SUB VIS using those functions and some of the contents VI S of resorce he has put it in a folder so every time when i try to open this VI  it says dependncie issue it is trying to access the VI FROM RESORCE AS WELL HAS FROM THE FOLDER WHERE PREVIOUSLY STORED HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLE PLEASE HELP IF ANY ONE HAS SOLLUTION FOR THIS

REGARDS

NARAYAN

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,169 Views)