LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, dear friends

Solved!
Go to solution

i have string starts with #456 then some values and i want to remove #456 and using the other values
how can i do that?
thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,685 Views)

Make an array containing string values.Then you can use index array function and remove the particular one from the respective index.

look at programs>>Arrays in function pallete.

NB:Also, please give an informative heading to your post about the content inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,682 Views)

You can use the match pattern function wich would do the job just fine.

Rodéric L
Certified LabVIEW Architect
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,671 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author oiuuhjoi

@oiuuhjoi wrote:

i have string starts with #456 then some values and i want to remove #456 and using the other values
how can i do that?
thanks in advance

If you are always going to have the #456 at the beginning or if it is always going to be four characters then you could use the string subset.

Example.png

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,660 Views)

@danil33 wrote:

Make an array containing string values.Then you can use index array function and remove the particular one from the respective index.

look at programs>>Arrays in function pallete.

???????????

Make an array? Based on what criteria? Your suggestion makes no sense whatsoever.

???????????

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,652 Views)

You are welcome.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,629 Views)