LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

hello

i am using formula node to get volatge in step of 0,1 ..as my volatge range is 0 to 5 v ...

and sin it was my mistake there is no sin ...

ok i will try to do with your send vi and tell my result

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 41 of 52
(1,083 Views)

hello i tried with your vi still its not coming .....Smiley Sad

look once please...

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 52
(1,067 Views)

Oh I bet the output gets generated-  Really Really FAST.  You might want a delay in that loop. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 52
(1,052 Views)

The example shows ramp by delta and you used ramp by samples.  Either will work as long as you set up the inputs properly.

What inputs did you use?  Your VI has 3 controls with the generic names of "Numeric"  "Numeric 2", "Numeric 3" and they are all saved with a default value of 0.  What values did you use?

Did you get an error code this time?

0 Kudos
Message 44 of 52
(1,051 Views)

Change the Ramp function to ramp by delta (use the drop down directly below the VI).

Remember that the data sheet of the driver states that Vset should not be set to above 2V.  So you might want to stick with 0V to 2V.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 52
(1,047 Views)

hello i used step as 0,1 and stop as 5 v and start as 0v .....i am not getting any value on graph

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 52
(1,035 Views)

You are still set up to ramp by samples.  Change the ramp function to use ramp by delta.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 52
(1,024 Views)

That means you need to change the selector that is underneath the Ramp VI.

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 52
(1,011 Views)

hello i am trying to get VI grph using laser diode fl500 using USB 6009 ,,and i got one vi file related to my project but i have some promble to get my plot ..which i round with black circle and red circle so please expain me that what device and type are there ???...see below picture thanks..and equipments are 1) muti power supply 2)DDM 3)usb6009 4)laser diode driver  fl500 with 10 ohm resistor ...

vi graph using laser diode fl500.png

0 Kudos
Message 49 of 52
(973 Views)
The image is not worth much. You have not shown the front panel display. What is the exact nature of this problem you mention? Why on earth would you show an image of a snippet instead of attaching the snippet itself?
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 52
(960 Views)