From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with psk and fsk modulation

im trying to program a psk and fsk modulation without the modulation kit..and im stuck..i need help badly
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15
(3,492 Views)

Asking again 20 minutes later on a Sunday night isn't going to get you help any faster. This isn't Twitter. Learn to have some patience.

I would also suggest reading this: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15
(3,489 Views)
sorry but i had a problem with my network..that was the reason why i had to post the second question..sorry
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15
(3,483 Views)

Well, if you still want help, then you will need to provide far more details than just "I need help". I may not be able to help, but someone else may. Assuming you provide the necessary details on exactly what your problem is.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15
(3,466 Views)

ok...im using the 2011 version...and i was going through the examples of modulation on this site and i realized i needed a modulation kit.but i want to know if it is possible to design a psk/fsk modulation without the modulation kit and if yes pls i want to know how to go about it?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15
(3,461 Views)

Is it possible. Yes. How do you do it? Well, you need to understand PSK and FSK modulation. And everything else that goes with it. I worked for the company that designed and wrote the original version of that toolkit. That's a lot of work. Hope you know your DSP.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15
(3,456 Views)
yes i do..but im not too good with it..please is there anyway u can help.i have tried so many times but can't get anything done..
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15
(3,444 Views)

Nobody will be able to help unless you explain what the issue is. All that you keep saying is "I need help", yet you've shown us no code, or explained what, specifically you need help in. We are neither mind readers nor a code-writing service.

Did you read that link I provided?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15
(3,435 Views)

yes i have read it. my apologies...this is the code of the modulation i have done for psk...im really new to the labview software..  thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15
(3,416 Views)

i know for psk modulation.. the phase have to be varied so im using the integrator to create a phase shift in the modulated signal. im using a this formula for the carrier signal s(w*t)+ cos 90* t .

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15
(3,415 Views)