From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with psk and fsk modulation

Hi there,

I have checked out your code and everything looks good.  While i am not the expert in PSK and FSK Modulation, if you post a more detailed explanation of what functionality you need help with, I may be able to assist with how it may be programmed in LabVIEW.

As smercurio_fc posted above, outlining your issue with more details will also catch the eye of some of the more experienced programmers here, and they may be able to help you out a little better.

Best,

Ryan C.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(938 Views)
thnx for the concern...for the psk, I want to create a phase change in the output signal..when ever the message signal becomes 1....and in fsk,i want a higher frequency to represent 1 and a lower frequency to represent 0 in de output signal....
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(922 Views)

Hello,

Could you explain in even more detail what you would like to do with the PSK?  For the FSK portion of your code, you may just want to implement a case structure that outputs a 0 or a 1 based on comparing the frequency to a threshold.  Any and all detail you can provide will help!

Cheers,

Cole R.
National Instruments
Software Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(898 Views)

Hello there,

Even I'm trying to generate PSK (Phase Shift Keying). This can be simply done by multiplying message signal (barker code in my case) with carrier signal (sinusoid in my case).

Check out the image to understand the process.

All that I need is to generate a barker code signal, a sequence of +1s and -1s (green and red as shown in figure.b). I should be able to multiply this barker code signal with sinusoidal waveform.

Please help me out in generating this signal, which is a sequencw of +1s and -1s.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(867 Views)

Solved!

Used arrays to build the waveform Smiley Happy

Cheers.!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(857 Views)