LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help me

hi all ,

i have a project where i must integrate a vision  camera into a robot .this robot have to take an counter and to make it in another side so in some cases somes counter may be arrive in a bad position so robot have to take it whatever its position. i think to use VBai to require position but i can't .can you help me to solve this  problem.

Any Help would be appreciated.

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,845 Views)

@djokovic17 wrote:

hi all ,

i have a project where i must integrate a vision  camera into a robot .this robot have to take an counter and to make it in another side so in some cases somes counter may be arrive in a bad position so robot have to take it whatever its position. i think to use VBai to require position but i can't .can you help me to solve this  problem.

Any Help would be appreciated.

best regards

If you are looking to hire a LabVIEW programmer to do this project, then I suggest you post in the LabVIEW Job Openings forum.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,817 Views)

i don't need to hire a labview programmer it is a project for me to do 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,806 Views)

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-40451

Please read this post, then read your original question, then fix it!

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 4 of 7
(2,789 Views)

Help us help you.  What have you tried?  In what way is it not working?  And posting code helps too.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 5 of 7
(2,785 Views)

It would be helpful if you provided images or sample code to help understand what you want to accomplish. Are you having trouble finding what you want in the image? Are you having trouble controlling the motors? Be more specific about the counter (i.e. provide images of what it looks like in the good position vs. the bad position).

Thanks,

Brad

Message 6 of 7
(2,752 Views)

It would be helpful if you provided images or sample code to help understand what you want to accomplish. Are you having trouble finding what you want in the image? Are you having trouble controlling the motors? Be more specific about the counter (i.e. provide images of what it looks like in the good position vs. the bad position).

Thanks,

Brad

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,752 Views)