cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in the programming of the Hc-sr04 ultrasonic sensor

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi nmerzul

¿How did you try to do it yourself, with the DAQ Assistant? ¿Could you attach some screenshots of how your code looks when you try the example changing the channels and how you tried to do it your way?

Thanks

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 42
(1,670 Views)

No man I don't have the program because I couldn't make it work, it was like the previous I upload using the sensor part, like the one of the post 3, I use the generate signals, with one card in ch0, and the other to input signals in the same ch 0 but of the other card, and but I have to configure some parameters like high time, low time, I try to use the same as in the example you put me notes, but I get some signals that weren't right, Today night I will try it again, but it would be better if you can give me some advices.

The program in witch you put me notes can't be run with out an error goes up.

Thanks for your help.

I have done some advances in the part of the stepper motor, I know how to do it run in both ways, my problem now I the sensor because with out it I cannot do any thing.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 42
(1,667 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nmnerzul

Well I mke it run in my way, I add the program I get until yesterday, now i whant to do is a comparison using the sensor, this is if the sensor get to X value (in the tank part) we make the stepper motor get Y number of steps in some direction. i add the stepper motor part, and a comparison can you check it?, then when all the steps finish, the DCU ch 16 must be activated and a timer must start to run, then when the timer get to 60 seconds, the ch 0 must be activated, then the stepper must run backwards the same number of stepps and the program must show a mesage that the cicle is complet and ask you to star all over again.

Thanks for all, the sensor is running with the 2 cards.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 42
(1,656 Views)

Hi nmerzul, 

What do you want me to specifically check on your VI? The problem is that I can not see some subVI that you have in your code because I do not have the Vernier SensorDAQ software installed on my computer. But if you wanted me to check anything else, I can do it for you.

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 42
(1,644 Views)

My computer is not recognizing the card, can you help me with this? Is urgent i cant do any more test if  this isnt solved, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 42
(1,630 Views)

So, the card was recognized and now it has stoped? Have you change anything like firewalls, antivirus, etc?

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 42
(1,625 Views)

Yea the card was recognized, but now sometimes it get it sometimes not, but i reinstall some drivesrs and i get it to work, my problem now is how to put something in a cicle, and make it run only one time, then run other code in one loop one time, and the change some values of the firts loop and make ir run again only one time?

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 42
(1,620 Views)

Hi nmerzul,

Since the sensor is alredy working with the sensorDaq Vernier, could you open a new thread post for this new issue?

Thanks

Francisco S.
National Instruments
Account Manager
www.ni.com/soporte
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 42
(1,609 Views)

ok you can close this.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 42
(1,606 Views)

Hi, just wanted to ask you if you are using a ultrasonic sensor with transmitter and receiver? If so, what did you connect to the sensors so that they work?

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 42
(1,452 Views)