LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help Labview 2012 FPGA module

Hi
I have a project on Spartan 3e with Labview program but I can not install the driver cause of labview 2012 FPGA module
Thanks
Sans titre.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,280 Views)

Do you have the FPGA module installed and it is not recognizing it?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,267 Views)

yes, i have but is not recognizing it? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,244 Views)

Hi raed58

- Can we check the FPGA Module version installed in your computer?  If you are not sure on were to look for this information, please follow the steps described in this link.

- Could you share a screenshot of the software installed in your computer under LV 2012 in NI MAX?

- Is the FPGA Module activated?

Thanks!

WenR

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,208 Views)

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,172 Views)

Hi raed,

there is just LV2012SP1 - no additional toolkits or modules.

Please install the LV2012 FPGA module before trying to install Spartan support!

Btw. there are some modules/toolkits installed for LV2014 as you can see by the triangle left of the LV2014 item…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,169 Views)

Hi again :manhappy:

Why i can't download the fpga module on this link : http://www.ni.com/download/labview-fpga-module-2012/3088/en/

Sans titrer.png

can anyone send me a link to download the module?

Thanks Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,150 Views)

You know, every question you've asked us so far has been answered by the dialogue presented to you.

Why couldn't you install the spartan tools?  You didn't have the 2012 FPGA module installed.

Why can't you install from that link?  You don't have SSP to download older software.

Do you have a license for the FPGA module to make it worthwhile for someone to upload the module for you?  If not, there isn't much value in that task.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,131 Views)

Hi raed,

and please stop asking the very same question by PN when you already asked them here - and you already got an answer in the forum!

You just need to read the dialogue you have on your screen in front of you - like natasftw said!

As I already answered by PN: Call your local NI sales guy to discuss any license issues!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,124 Views)