From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gyro and arduino

Hi

I was working on the gyroscope with arduino on labview using I2C,to read the data from ITG3200 I'll have to read 2 addresses ,how can I concatenate them ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,589 Views)

Is this what you mean?

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
Message 2 of 5
(2,572 Views)

so this will basically concatenate it,and make it a 16 bit address ?

The other problem I was facing was that when I ran the program it kept on showing me an error ,arduino was not recognised,despit getting recognised on the measurement and automation explorer and I'd uploaded the basic (LIFA base)arduino code also

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,558 Views)

No, my code was showing how to send two, 8-bit addresses. (Your original question said that you needed to read two addresses)  Are you sure the address is 16 bit?  The control on the Arduino VI is an unsigned, 8 bit integer.

>

"There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus." - Blaise Pascal
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,547 Views)

Hi

Oh its because Id just used the 8 bit address that's why.The thing with the gyro Im using gets data from two addresses ,a high and a low ,i just need to concatenate together so that I can display.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,537 Views)