cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

group case states

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Maybe this could be something for LabVIEW 2014...? Or 2015...? Or maybe it already exist but I don't know it yet?

I have a big structure with an event structure which triggers a state machine with many cases, I have around 30 cases now... It would be very nice to group some cases together, so I have 4 cases related to playing and pausing acquisition, that could be one group then I have some other cases around 5 which are related to calibration, that could be one group.

I would be very handy to push on the pull down menu at the top of the case structure and that you could group cases together, like a tree.

Best regards,

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,134 Views)

If you think you have an idea for a new LabVIEW feature, post it in the ideas exchange.

(Make sure to first search if a similar idea already exists.)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,129 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ThijsBoeree

I would be very handy to push on the pull down menu at the top of the case structure and that you could group cases together, like a tree.

Like this

case.png

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 3 of 4
(2,102 Views)

It looks very nice, but i don't like "dummy" cases in my structure, but it is a solution! I''ll wait for a solution in LabVIEW itself... If they ever going to make that!

Regards!

Thijs

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,098 Views)