LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphing signals xy

Hello I need to acquire two analogical signals with one daq 6008 and to graficar them one in funsion of the other plese help me with sujerencias and Vi's
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,759 Views)
Have you tried? Acquiring two channels is trivial and graphing them in an xy-graph is also easy.

Do you want to built the graph at the end of the acquisition or do you want to update the graph during acquisition?

Open the example finder and see how far you get. Good luck!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,752 Views)
yes it is very easy, I have a daq 6008 and labview 8,0 I require to acquire two analogical signals and graphig them one in funsion of the other, whithout the time, I find an example file of which I want but the sub vi are lost  help me please i need your help
sorry to my english I'm speak spanish

si es muy fasil lo se, yo tengo una daq 6008 y labview 8.0 requiero adquirir dos señales analogicas y las dos graficarlas una en funsion de la otra, en funsion del tiempo, encontre un archivo ya hechoi justo de lo que quiero pero hay sub vis que no se me habren te envio este archivo porfavor ayudame en verdad lo nesecito
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,739 Views)
Maybe you did not install DAQmx? (http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/10181)

What is your LabVIEW version?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,730 Views)
My labview version is 8.0 maybe you can let me examples that can help me because I can not to acquire two signals and graph them like i want in a xy graph, so my problem is acquire the signals a same time and graph them withot the time Help me please
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,723 Views)

You're not explaining your problem very well. There are a large number of shipping examples for acquiring data from a DAQ board. If you have correctly installed the drivers that Christian pointed out to you, you should have no problems getting started with the examples or the DAQ Assistant. You should also check out http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5434. If you have done some of this, provide more details as to what your problem is. Do you get an error when you run your program? if so, what is it. Do you only get 1 signal instead of 2? Do you get two signals but don't know how to plot them on an XY Graph? Can you post the code you've written and are having problems with.

It is better to provide too many details than not enough as you have done.

If you are having problems with English, you can also post your question in Spanish. There are many forum users who will be able to understand (not me, unfortunately), but it might take a little longer to get a response.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,714 Views)

I only get 1 signal instead of 2 and dotn't know how to plot them on an XY Graph

good if single I can obtain a signal instead of two when attempt to obtain two signals instead of one the program me does not allow it ,I solves  this problem with a case but when doing this I obtain  two signals but not at the same time I what I is to obtain two signals and to graph them an a plane xy drawing up to one curba point to point that is to say, like drawing up the graph of an equation of second degree in the cartesian plane I am also in a forum in Spanish but they have not responded like your god will there to me this doing

bueno si yo solo puedo obtener una señal en lugar de dos cuando intento obtener dos señales en lugar de una el programa no me lo permite solucione ya este problema con un lazo cae pero al hacer esto obtengo ya dos señales pero no al mismo tiempo yo lo que requiero es obtener dos señales y graficarlas an un plano xy trazando una curba punto a punto es decir como trazar el grafico de una ecuacion de segundo grado en el plano cartesiano

Message Edited by Support on 03-12-2007 02:20 PM

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,690 Views)