LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graph with scale of 0-360 degrees then 0-360 degrees again and so on

Hi people,I have an issue regarding plotting on crank angle (x-axis) vs. pressure (y-axis) which I could not figure out on how to scale the x-axis to have 0 to 360 degrees and then 0 to 360 degrees again and so on (left to right on the scale).For example (L to R) : 0...360,0...360,0...360,0...360-0...360 ,etc

I am plotting them on XY graph using shift registers,storing it in an array,writing to spreadsheet and then finally read from spreadsheet and plot on XY graph

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,878 Views)

You can't.

What you could possible do is not show the actual scale, and overlay the graph with an image of scale going from 0-360 repeatedly.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,839 Views)

You might be able to get what you want by choosing one of the marker styles which has no numbers visible. Then type free text labels in the appropriate places.  If you do this you will need to Customize the control, make sure the labels are locked to the graph, and make it a Strict Type Def. You may also need to turn off autoscaling and other "features" which can cause the plot are to change because this would leave the text labels in the "wrong" places.

Lynn

Stutter graph.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,829 Views)

You can also create your own graph using a picture indicator.

Have a look at the example "Wavform and XY Plots.vi" in the example finder for some ideas. Now you can do whatever you want down to the last pixel. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,814 Views)