LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graph with old data points from file

I have a training device with sensors, arduino microcontroller, and everything is processed in labiew, and shown on the interface.

I have data saved into a file (coma seperated values), where the kg of reputations is saved. For example, 1kg, 2g, 1.5kg, 1.7kg, etc, everysecond.

I wouldlike to make a new graph, with x->time, y->weight. This will show the exercises, because the person stands on the measuring board, so when he pushes 10kg more than his body weight, its visible on the graph.

BUT i would like to show the last tranings somehow also, so it is more motivating that you can see your improvement. I attaching a picture about the graph: graph_labview.jpg

My problem: how to show the calculated maximum from more files, and show it on the graph? For example like a line, shown in the picture. I also have problem that how can i read from a file, when there is multiple collums, to calculate the maximum. I attach the current data file from what i need the maximum kg value: test1.txt

Any suggestions?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,361 Views)

Hm, you could add those horizontal lines in form of (free) cursors. However, having a time relation for these lines (e.g. "When was the maximum") is not recommended but it seems that you already are aware of that....

Norbert

EDIT: Depending on the variance, you possibly have to deactivate auto-scaling for y-axis. Use programmatic scaling as required.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,338 Views)