LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graph does not display all programmed cursors

Dear All

I have written a program that loads a waveform from file onto an XY graph and detects all peaks using PeakDetector.vi. I would like to mark all peaks on the graph with a cursor. I have used a for loop which runs peak number of times to set peak number of active cursors as visible at the  cursor index corresponding to the peaks. When I run the program the cursors are placed correctly on the peaks of the waveform but the last few cursors seem to be missing. I am quite sure that the program detects the last peaks (i.e. all the peaks) and also generates all the required  cursors but the last few cursors are not visible.

Any ideas?
Many Thanks

Rupa
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,240 Views)

Unfortunately,  our "cristal ball" sight has some limits. 😉

May be if you posted a simplified version of your vi, still exhibiting your problem, someone could help you...

Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

Message 2 of 4
(2,237 Views)

Hi Charly

thanks so much for replying even though you are on vacation. While trying to create a simplified version of the program that I could post here, the problem got solved though unfortunately I am not entirely sure how. Anyway, thanks again and enjoy your vacation.

Regards

Rupa

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,222 Views)
Solving a problem while trying to explain it to a newcomer is something that happens so frequently !
Thanks for reporting !
Chilly Charly    (aka CC)

E-List Master - Kudos glutton - Press the yellow button on the left...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,218 Views)