LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get a table using datasocket

Solved!
Go to solution

i want to enter data in my 1st vi ang get them in a table in the 2nd one,but i can't.

if someone know the solution

the 1st one is :emetteur

2nd one:recepteur

i think my problem is here

1_001.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,152 Views)

Achfire,

When I open up your VIs, it tells me that I am missing other VIs so we cant really see what is happening. If you would like to zip uo your project and attach it, we would be able to help you further.

I also found a couple documents that might be helpful for you.

How do I Pass Data to Another VI Using an Invoke Node with VI Server?

Pass data between "asynchronous" VIs

How to pass pass data between the VIs in real time?

Passing data between VIs using call by reference without actually running the VI 

Douglas Choisnet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,115 Views)

thanks for your answer i want to enter data in "emetteur. vi" and get them in a table in "recepteur.vi" using datasocket

.for the vi below launch ds server to get it you have just to open find examples in labview and in earch for datasocket then open the example"DS reader"and just copy past the icon of the vi below2014-04-07_2105.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,108 Views)
Solution
Accepted by achfire

achfire, 

After being able to look into your code, I think you are almost over complicating things. I looked into these 2 files, the ones that are attached, and they use the DS server and communicate very effectively. These programs are just taking from LabVIEW program examples but show the simplicity in using the DataSocket.

Douglas Choisnet
Message 4 of 4
(2,071 Views)