From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get_HTTP on LabVIEW 2010 for Mac

Solved!
Go to solution

@Charles K wrote:

LabVIEW 2011 has no support for SSL on Linux and Mac.  Sorry.

What are the prospects for 2012?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 38
(1,303 Views)

Getting SSL support on Mac and Linux is something we care deeply about.  Unfortunately, we are not allowed to talk about future releases.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 38
(1,301 Views)

Update: LabVIEW 2012 supports SSL for Mac and Linux.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 38
(1,266 Views)

Nice update.  Brief, to the point, and exactly what we wanted to hear.  🙂

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 38
(1,263 Views)

Hello,

I am trying run to get_HTTP (Get.vi) on an RT target (cRIO-9014, LabVIEW 2011 version) to access a webpage on a Linux machine. I am getting the error as given below: (It works fine when I run this on my Windows machine).

Error 7 occurred at Call Library Function Node in LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib:GET.vi->get_HTTP.vi

Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  File not found. The file might have been moved or deleted, or the file path might be incorrectly formatted for the operating system. For example, use \ as path separators on Windows, : on Mac OS X, and / on Linux. Verify that the path is correct using the command prompt or file explorer.
=========================
NI-488:  Nonexistent GPIB interface.

HTTP client VIs (Get, Post, PUt , etc.) are supported on RT targets? Is there any workaround to fix this problem?

Appreciate your input......

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 38
(1,205 Views)

Hi Vasudevks,

Can you start a new thread with this question?  The issue you are reporting is actually different than what than the original at the beginning of thread. This will make it more searchable in the future. 

Cheers!

Charles

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 38
(1,196 Views)

sure....

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 38
(1,191 Views)

This workaround (adding the symlink to resource/ni_httpClient_nossl.framework in the LabVIEW 2010 folder) works fine for me in the LV2010 development system, but what about building executables for clients running Mac?  I'm using LV2010 and I need to build a Mac application that uses HTTPClient VIs.  Is this possible?

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 38
(1,116 Views)