cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

generating a repeating analog signal + synced TTL

Hi,

I'm using labview 2013 and USB-6343.

I have two question:

1) I'm trying to generate an analog triangular signal and use the card's internal clock to run it. Sometime I might need the triangular signal to repeat once and other times it might be a 1000. If I use the Voltage - finite output example then I need to generate the entire output array. Depanding on how many times I need to repeat the triangular pattern the output array can get pretty large. Is there a way to generate the output array once (for one repeatition) but run at continously for i amount of repitions ?  

2) I need to generate a TTL with twice the frequency of the triangular wave + some constant phase shift. It is very important that the TTL and the triangular wave are perfectly synchronized. I tried using the Counter - finite output example together with the Voltage - finite output. I put the start task for both the TTL and analog output in the same case structure. I think I have an unwanted phase shift between the signals. What is the best way to sync the TTL and the analog signal?

Thank you,

Eyal

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,011 Views)

I just realized that the Multifunction DAQ might be the better place to post this question. I'll repost this overthere.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,009 Views)