LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

general questions

Hi, I need help with answering some of the questions.
Please see attachment.

Message Edited by Alexx631 on 06-15-2006 11:01 AM

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,486 Views)
Your attachment did not make it.... 😞

(Make sure to attach right before submitting the post. Clicking on "preview" seems to clear the attachment every time)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(3,477 Views)

The answer is 42Smiley Very Happy

Just giving you the answers would be too easy. At the very least, you should attempt to answer them yourself. Finding the answers will better prepare you to take the test.

Message Edited by Dennis Knutson on 06-15-2006 10:05 AM

Message 3 of 11
(3,475 Views)
Well, it would make little sense if we do your homework.

There are all very fundamental and simple LabVIEW questions that should be very easy to answer even with very little LabVIEW experience. Have you tried answering them yourself? Which question did you think was unclear or difficult? Tell us your though process and we might nudge you in the right direction. 😄
Message 4 of 11
(3,464 Views)
Well,  number 16 & 17 look correct to me.  You did go to class, right?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(3,460 Views)

Well, if I want you to do my homework I would have giving you 129 questions. I just listed the questions that i am not sure/clear about it.

Have you tried to solve # 12.

Anyway, no thanks to your help.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,446 Views)
Does NO ONE look at the freaking helpfiles any more?  Look up any function that has an error in, error out, or both. 

Seriously, dude.  We cannot help you if you refuse to help yourself.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,436 Views)

If you really want help, explain what the confusion might be and attempt to answer all of the questions. The answers for most if not all can be found in the shipping manual, on-line help, or other simple means. For example, you can answer question 11 by simply putting the DAQ Assistant on the diagram. Look at an error cluster and see if you can't figure out the answer to question 12.

Frankly, some of the questions are extremely basic and if you have difficulty in answering them, maybe you should wait until taking the CLAD exam (I'm assuming that's the point of all of this).

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(3,432 Views)
Granted, some of the questions are formulated a bit weird. I had to do a double-take on some of those. 😉

I see your confusion with question 12, because for example answer 😧

"All of the following are components of an error cluster EXCEPT all of the above are error cluster compoents"

is not even a logical sentence. 😮 Or is it?

How about 16C "Avoiding coercion dots reduces .... speed". Really???
(This reminds me of a student who long ago wrote in his report that signal averaging was used to reduce (sic!) the signal-to-noise ratio. ;))

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(3,425 Views)
Maybe the student used so much non-synchronous averaging that there was no signal left!

Lynn
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(3,415 Views)