LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fuzzy logic example

Hi...I want to learn the basic designing procedure for Fuzzy logic system. I already go through the docs. I need basic fuzzy logic system. Could anyone help me with this....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,315 Views)

Hi azadplc,

just open the example VIs coming with PID/Fuzzy toolkit…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,309 Views)
Hope you well today. and thanks for your reply.  I am having very much eager to learn fuzzy logic in LabVIEW. I got one project paper which  is so neat and very easy to learn to fuzz logic. based on that paper I was develop fuzzy logic such as membership functions. input and output variables. Now, my need is, how do design the block diagram of VI, which is having the graph, closed loop controlling etc. Can you guide me with this?  For your look, I attached my block diagram screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,135 Views)

I am doing my research in Static Excitation Systems of Synchronous Generator converting PI base system in to Fuzzy based Excitation system, i have prepared rules for fuzzy controller but for further implementation of model kindly guide or provide any related link.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,982 Views)

Dear friends,

I am trying to implement a fuzzy logic controller. I built MISO type FLC. One input is set point which i will numerically control and the other input should be acquired as analog voltage signal value of my sensor which i acquired through DAQ. The output of the fuzzy controller is to be connected with DAQ and the value should be generated as voltage signal through DAQ.

I have two queries??

1. how to feed the acquired analog voltage signal value of sensor as one input to the fuzzy controller

2. how to generate the output of fuzzy controller as a voltage signal through DAQ

I hereby attached my .vi file. please go through it and give me an solution for this problem

thanks and regards

chandrasekar

mds14m002@iiitdm.ac.in 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,828 Views)