From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from labview to excel:table and graph customized

Hi

I want to get this table in excel and in front of each row a graph drawed using just the value of E1,E2, E3, E4, E5 ....E10 ,and in the table ,for the columns M1 M2 ....M10 the have to contain either yes or no ,if yes the cell has to be green if ni the cell has to be red.

i'm wondering if there is a real solution to solve thoses 2 problems

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,743 Views)

Hi achfire,

There are many questions i need to ask you:

q1)Whether you want to export this table to excel sheet or you got this table from excel file?

q2) What do you mean by " in front of each row a graph drawed using just the value of E1,E2, E3, E4, E5 ....E10"?

q3)What is the condition for M* columns to show red and green colors?

Regards,

SrikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,714 Views)

1-i want to export this table to excel sheet

2-because those values are numeric and each one represents elapsed time in a test ,so i want to get a graph from thoses values for each student,and in front of his row.i think i must have big rows so the graph will be clear

3-it's about a maintain,so it has either true or false(booleen),if it's true>green otherwise > red

1.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,706 Views)

Greetings achfire

To move the table contents as well as generating the graphs, you may want to consider the possibilities outlined in this article.

As for painting the cells from columns M1 and M2 green or red, you have to check the condition manually and then follow the steps of this Knowledge Base article to apply the format change.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Warm Regards, 

Luis J.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Message 4 of 6
(2,677 Views)

thanks a lot for your suggestion.

i decided to change the way of getting graphs,it's not really evident.i'm now thinking to get each row in a different worksheet,so the data and the graph for each row will be in a great size.

if you know how i can program each row in it's specific worksheet

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,660 Views)

Hi achfire

The way to change the active worksheet would depend on the implementation that you chose. For example, check this document on using the Report Generation Toolkit.

Other solutions are outlined in this forum:

Let us know how it goes.

Luis J.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,639 Views)