From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fpga

Hello,

I am using NI 9223 to acquire at 1 MS/sec(Using User Controlled I/O sampling from Labview 2014 examples section). I am also using NI 9467 for GPS timestamping.

Is it possible to timestamp a sample at microseconds resolution. I wish to integrate the acquisition(User Controlled I/O Sampling) with the NI Time Sync FPGA Timekeeper.

Could anyone please help me in using this Timekeeper VI in combination with the 'User Controlled I/O Sampling' as I am new to Labview FPGA.

Please find the VI I had written as an attachment to this discussion.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,754 Views)

Hi,

I was unable to find the details on this in any discussion forums.

Can anyone  please provide any hints to this?

Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,711 Views)

Hi all,

It would be interesting even if someone could help me use the Timekeeper VI , because it seems right now I am unable to timestamp properly.

I have checked the examples from the NI Time Sync FPGA Timekeeper , yet I am not sure about the implementation.I have checked the metronome VI for data acquisition but this does not help me as my acquisition process is dealt using 'User Controlled I/O Sampling'

Could any one please provide basic understanding of using the timekeeper VI.

Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,665 Views)