From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forbidden error during logout

This error came when i was giving sign out and i was in labview board. very different behavior i have ever noted. Happened 2 times this afternoon.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,364 Views)

This has nothing to do with LabVIEW, so the Feedback forum  would be more approriate.

I also noticed forum problems today (earlier this morning and just now) where pages sometimes take 2 minutes to load. EIther the servers are doing maintenance or maybe something changed with the Windows updates this morning. Anyway, it seems intermitted and not easily reproducible.

Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow. 🙂

Message 2 of 4
(2,355 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,351 Views)

altenbach wrote:

This has nothing to do with LabVIEW, so the Feedback forum  would be more approriate.

Yes my dear altenbach, i first tried posting there only. but since as you told it takes so much long time, i gave refresh and i don't know how it automatically entered into labview forum. Smiley Surprised

EIther the servers are doing maintenance or maybe something changed with the Windows updates this morning. Anyway, it seems intermitted and not easily reproducible.

Hopefully, things will be better tomorrow. 🙂

Yes we will need it immediately Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,348 Views)