LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flow chart

Hi I am Prepariing for my CLD Exam... I want to know what is the process to start a program... whether we need to read the document and go to programming directly or first read the document then draw a flow diagram and then proceed to programmming .... If so kindly guide me to draw a state transition diagram 

Thanks & Regards

Varaprasath M
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Certified TestStand Architect
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,913 Views)

I'm not sure what contry you're in but you can try this link to see information on preparing for the CLD exam.

https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/ekitcldexmprp/content.xhtml

You can download a sample exam and some preparation material there.

Good luck.

Kelly Bersch
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Kudos are always welcome
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,874 Views)

Thanks. I am from India... 

Thanks & Regards

Varaprasath M
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,860 Views)

The same type of information should be available on the NI website for your location.

Kelly Bersch
Certified LabVIEW Developer
Kudos are always welcome
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,858 Views)

Ya got it 🙂 

Thanks & Regards

Varaprasath M
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,847 Views)

@Varaprasath wrote:

[...] kindly guide me to draw a state transition diagram 

One of the LabVIEW Basics courses has this information.  If you can't get at them, a quick search of the interwebs should provide plenty of help.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,831 Views)

@Varaprasath wrote:

Thanks. I am from India... 

Cool!  That's where my product line is going in the next year or so.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,830 Views)

@Varaprasath wrote:

Hi I am Prepariing for my CLD Exam... I want to know what is the process to start a program... whether we need to read the document and go to programming directly or first read the document then draw a flow diagram and then proceed to programmming .... If so kindly guide me to draw a state transition diagram 

There won't be any drawing software (whatever that might be) on the test computer, and there are no requirements to turn in a flowchart drawing. So skip that step. 😄

Message 8 of 8
(2,825 Views)