LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

float to bytes conversion using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

sir now i want to convert bytes into float number now what to do?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(1,387 Views)

@ranazeeshanali wrote:

Pay someone to do your work for you.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,377 Views)

@ranazeeshanali wrote:

It's still the typecast function you want to use, as has been already recommended to you by someone else. Reading online help and searching can go a long way here. The way you do it so far you only annoy everyone.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,368 Views)

A few simple explanations can be found here.

Message 14 of 20
(1,341 Views)

sir i have done the ist part of that float to bytes now the reverse of that is not successful. means i gave input float to type cast function and unsignbytes aray and get the unsignbytes aray now i want to get back my float number using type cast when i give input unsignbytes aray or i convert ist unsignbytes aray in to hex strings to the typecast function and float to the type i m nto getting the same float number kindly tell me what to do

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,305 Views)
Solution
Accepted by ranazeeshanali

Did you wire a float (double) constant to the Type input of the second typecast?

Lynn

Type cast.png

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,293 Views)
Show your code! One or both of your type casts does not have the correct data type specified but without seeing what you did, it's impossible to tell.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,292 Views)

thnx to all of u my problem solved thnku so much to all of u again

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,268 Views)

thanku so much sir problem is solved

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(1,264 Views)

That you did not figure that out for yourself suggests that you do not keep the Context Help window showing. When you move the cursor over an icon on the block diagram, the Context Help window shows all the connections to the node and gives a brief description of the function. It also has a link to more Detailed Help. This is not only a useful troubleshooting tool but a great way to learn about the functions and VIs in LabVIEW.

Lynn

Message 20 of 20
(1,241 Views)