LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter coefficient

I am designing a digital filter,but I faced problem. I want to entre my own coefficients to the filter. Please anyone help me how to change the values of the coefficients in digital filter in the VI.

many thanks for help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,889 Views)

You're asking about filter designing.  You can use the digital filter design toolkit, if you have it, to create a filter if you'd like.  If you don't know how to find the coefficients, you're likely better off using an express VI.  You gave us nothing of value to help you figure out coefficients.  We'd need to know what kind of filter you want, if linearity is important to your application, what kind of time you have to complete the computation, cutoff freqs, sampling rate, etc.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,846 Views)

Thank you natasftw for your reply. In fact, I am novice in Labview. I tried to build small modle so you can understand my point more. To explanie in more datails, I just want to change or manbulate filter coefficients regardless the type of the filter. Let say IIR filter second order, and we can say Butterworth filter.

It is clear you are expert in Labview and I am still in the first step in Labview, and I need just general idea how can I put my own coefficients in my VI model.

Any help or hinte from you is great.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,805 Views)