Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filter 2d elements

Solved!
Go to solution

bassinbc wrote:

Thanks tinnitus,

Instead of using the constant of 4, I put an array size on the data and wired to the N terminal of the for Loop.

That is no different than auto-indexing, which is what you were doing in the first place. You still have not clearly indicated the dimensions of your arrays. The filter array seems to be fixed at 8 elements. What is the size of your 2D array?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(808 Views)

hello,

Yes , you can put back array of cluster with autoindexing, i remove it at begining to be sure

of what i were doing...

CLAD / Labview 2011, Win Xp
------------------------------------------------------
Mission d'une semaine- à plusieurs mois laissez moi un MP...
RP et Midi-pyrénées .Km+++ si possibilité de télétravail

Kudos always accepted / Les petits clicks jaunes sont toujours appréciés
Don't forget to valid a good answer / pensez à valider une réponse correcte
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(805 Views)

The filter array can be up to foour elements. I let the user select up to 4 global channels and start a task. The size can be 1 to 4 elements. The DAQmx read creates a 2d array of waveform with the size depending on the task. I selected the 2d waveform because I couldn't get the chart timing correct using 1d data. Anyway, I seem to get some interaction between channels. Yes the auto-indexing works, I just wasn't sure if this was causing the interaction. The program is a script chart recorder. This is a sample I did and isn't the actual program. It works the same and I am getting the same results.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(797 Views)
Solution
Accepted by bassinbc

I believe this is working now. In the filter subVI there is a setting for init/cont. I must have set the default to true. I have changed it to false and will have to play around with it some more but it appears to have corrected the problem with the interaction. Not sure why.

Thanks all who helped.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(786 Views)

Yes ,

that can explain because it initialises filter with value of last call, so if

you use bessel (for example) with channel a then c, then d  it starts with init values of last used....

a filters expert to confirm ?

enjoy you finally solved

@+

Tinnitus

CLAD / Labview 2011, Win Xp
------------------------------------------------------
Mission d'une semaine- à plusieurs mois laissez moi un MP...
RP et Midi-pyrénées .Km+++ si possibilité de télétravail

Kudos always accepted / Les petits clicks jaunes sont toujours appréciés
Don't forget to valid a good answer / pensez à valider une réponse correcte
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(782 Views)