LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file try.framework can't be loaded

Hi, 

I am using labview (2016 64bit, evaluation version on mac 10.10.1) and trying to add "call function node" to a test project. But I keep getting errors saying "try.framework couldn't be loaded". I downloaded the MyFramework64.zip from the support page and it works just fine. 

Not sure what is wrong with my framework. Anyone here can give any hints about it.

Details about my framework:  

require only carbon.framework, written in C, architecture: 64bit-intel. 

I check with otool -L for try.framework and My.framework(download from the support), and change the executable_path for try.framework, still doesn't work. 

Thanks a lot in advance!

LJ

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,591 Views)

Hello eyelink1,

Are these same errors diplayed when trying to create and call a 32-bit framework? Is there additional information (perhaps a number or description) of the error you are receiving?

Thank you and I wish I could provide more help! I hope to dig further into this issue if you are still receiving this error. 

---
Alex C.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,512 Views)

Hi, 

Thank you very much for your response. 

I changed the bundle identifier to NI.${PRODUCT_NAME:rfc1034identifier} from somthing else which is not related to my framework name, then rebuild my framework which works. 

My guess is that labview load framework based on some information (such as check this bundle identifier, if it is not the same as framework's  name, then it won't load the framework)?  If this is true, is it possible to give a list of detail information about what to check by labview when create our own framework for labview to load?

Thanks!

LJ

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,493 Views)