From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

faulting module lvrt.dll, version 7.1.0.4000, fault address 0x002aed62.

I have build an application with LabView. Recently we the application crash and we get the following event on the event viewer:

Faulting application vica.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module lvrt.dll, version 7.1.0.4000, fault address 0x002aed62.

I will appreciate it if someone can give me the solution of this problems.

VJH

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,481 Views)

This is hard to say, have you tried removeing the application and the LabVIEW Run Time Engine? and reinstalling them? In most cases this is related to some kind of corruption in the files coased by an initial crash or power failure. In most cases reinstallation of the application will correct this.

Did you try and run the application on other machines? Do these have the same issues?

Hope this Helps

Karsten

NI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,476 Views)
Regarding to the problem of

lvrt.dll, version 7.1.0.4000, fault address 0x002aed62.

whe have tryed to deinstall the runtime and install the runtime and executable, but the same message occure if ther is a lot of action if a operator clickes objects on the interface)

Because of that te problem stills occure even after deinstalling and installing, whe have switched the Panel PC with a clean Windows Xp SP 2 panel pc but als on this machine the problem occures.

Fast clicking on objects on the unse interface can result in this message, ( the user interface picture navigation works with use of Invoke node to call the screens )

The same problem occure on different machines with the same application version and i can reproduce them in different application based on the same software.

Could anyone addvice wat whe can do?

Greetings

Robert Nijhof

Automation engineer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,446 Views)