LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

execution problem

hello, when i download a new VI or open some of my VI's they give this message and its doesn't open .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,583 Views)

Hi touitou,

does it happen with ALL VIs you want to open, either existing ones or even when pressing Ctrl-N? Then reinstall LabVIEW…

does it happen only with your own existing VIs? Then get a backup of them or grab an older version of them from your preferred SCC tool

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(2,522 Views)

It doesn't happened with all my VI's only with some of them and especially the ones that i download,i can not reinstall LabVIEW because im working with toolkit and i have a licence for only three months.

what can i do?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,489 Views)

I suspect you can repair install of LabVIEW and it won't change your license.  But if you are worried you can run NI License Manager and at one point you could export your license and then re-import them later.  I see with the new version of NI License Manager the export feature maybe missing.  That being said you should be able to get the licenses from the C:\ProgramData\National Instruments\License Mangager\Licenses folder.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,483 Views)

One more idea: deleting the LabVIEW.ini (after creating a backup) might help too...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,465 Views)