From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when i create an executable in lv 2010

HI everybody!!

well i am creating an executable from one programa i have done, but when i am building it appears an error that i don't know what must i do to resolve it...

can someone help me please¿

thanks!!!!

i need your help!!!is quite important pleaseeeeeeee!!!!!!

error say this:

This build specification uses VIs from Point by Point which is currently in evaluation mode. During evaluation, LabVIEW is unable to disconnect type definitions and remove unused polymorphic VI instances.

Choose a different option on the Additional Exclusions page and build the application again.

DETAILS

To purchase this product, please contact National Instruments. If you have already purchased this product, select Help >> Activate LabVIEW Components to activate this product.

C:\Archivos de programa\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2010\vi.lib\ptbypt\Filters.llb\IIR Cascade Filter PtByPt.vi

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 1073 occurred at AB_Engine_Disconnect_Typedefs.vi -> AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Copy_SourceItem.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_EXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_Create_Build_Application.vi -> EBUIP_Global_OnCommand.vi -> EBUIP_Global_OnCommand.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  This property is writable only when the VI is in edit mode, or this method is available only when the VI is in edit mode.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,927 Views)

sorry everibody,

i have done the executable, was a license problem,

but now i have the executable , when i run it in another computer, ask me for a librarys, and why happens this??

make me questions for the location of some lbb....why??

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,922 Views)

alan4 wrote:

but now i have the executable , when i run it in another computer, ask me for a librarys, and why happens this??

make me questions for the location of some lbb....why??

How do you expect us to be able to answer this question? We have no idea what your code does, nor have you told us what the code does, or what components you are using. We are not mind readers. Are you talking to instruments? If so, the target machine would need NI-VISA if you're using VISA. Are you using DAQ? If so, then the target machine needs to have DAQmx installed. Create an installer from the project so that all necessary components are installed. Please read the LabVIEW Help on creating installers.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,915 Views)