From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error during writing digital output in usb-6343

Solved!
Go to solution

PFA LV10 VIs. While downgrading, it has shown a warning about the DAQmx polymorphic VIs. So I dont know if everything will work fine. Just seek the logic out of it and make your own code. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(890 Views)

hey.. 

first of all i like to apreciate you for your front panel. it's realy so good.Heart

Beside this problem if you can give me some tips regarding it? this will be grateful.

yet i only check "Digital - Finite Output". so can you tell me why we keep 100ms delay..? what is its min  value..? we have any data for USB 6343 daq..?

regards,

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(886 Views)

continue...

in your earlier post you said.

Query 2:
You must write to the buffer before starting the task. i.e. in the virtual channel, DAQmx Write function should come before the DAQmx Start function.

this is opposite to your Vi. so what is right thing..?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(879 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author d_2014

1. Thank you for the compliment. But, the VIs I have posted are Sample examples in LabVIEW, so I cant take the credit for the UI. Smiley Wink

2. If you are using Hardware timed finite samples mode, write to the buffer then start the task. If you are using software timed (i.e. not putting the sample clock) you must start the task outside the loop, then write in the loop as many times as you want. 

3. Since software timing is implemented using wait function which takes input in milliseconds, maximum you can go is 1 ms which is 1 kHz.

4. The USB-6343 spec says "48 digital I/O lines (32 hardware-timed up to 1 MHz)". So, software timing may not be supported. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(874 Views)

hey,..

thanks for point 2.. it is really helpful.

so if i have to go more than 1Khz, i have to use hardware timing.?

regards & thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(866 Views)

Yes. That is correct. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(860 Views)

thanks a lot vkatre.... i solved my doughts here.. it is just small part of my task.

thanks & regards,

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(849 Views)