cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 7: while running EXE

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am getting below error while running exe. But while running in development environment it is working fine. Please help

Open VI Reference in PRJA2871_Firmware_LoadVI.vi:70002->PRJA2871_Firmware_Parameter Download.vi->PRJA2871_MCRL Main Screen.vi<APPEND>
VI Path: <b>C:\LabVIEW Code\Code New V2.1 test\EXE\MCRL_VCR\MCRL VCR.exe\Ethernet\PRJA2871_Download_Ethernet.vi</b>

Built Application or Shared Library (DLL): Make sure all dynamically loaded VIs were properly included in the build specification for the application or shared library.

LabVIEW Real-Time: VIs built into executables cannot be accessed through VI Server calls. Use Source Distributions to dynamically call VIs on Real-Time targets.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,815 Views)

You probably have a filepath that is incorrect when running as an executable or a file that you need to include with the executable.

There's nothing else we can help you with unless you share the code.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,799 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author pmg08

Hi James,

Actually it was my mistake. I was using one VI for debugging purpose. But that VI was not inside the project. Hence it was throwing the error

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,792 Views)