From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 59 for SMS

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I have been trying to let Labview send an SMS to my smartphone. Therefore I downloaded a VI from this website, I'm pretty sure I filled everything in correctly now, but I still keep getting Error 59: "The network is down, unreachable or has been reset". Does anyone know what the problem might be?  I have been struggling with this for quite a while.

Thank you!!

Annabel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,612 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Annabel2001

Never mind, I am now already stuck on a different error ...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,601 Views)

Just out of curiousity, how does the SMS send work?

I am assuming it is an email send system that uses the phone number as a part of the email address, however if it is otherwise I would be quite interested in seeing how it works.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,565 Views)

How did you fix error 59?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,302 Views)

please i have the same problem who can help me 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,280 Views)

Can either of you provide slightly more information than the fact that you are getting one specific error?

There could be any number of reasons for this error, given that the description is extremely vague without some more information about the status of your network, connection, VI and general set up we will be able to provide very little to no help given the extremely broad nature of this error.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,267 Views)