cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 50103 in LabView using NI 6363

Solved!
Go to solution

hi everyone,

I have encountered a problem. I was trying to write a Labview program in which i will get simultaneous signal from an unsteady pressure transducer and a steady pressure transducer.(both give voltage input signals)

both will run for the same time however the frequency of aquisition is different in both cases, so i was trying to make 2 DAQ allocations..but when i run it shows the error 50103 that resource is allocated.

So is there any way that i can group all my voltage tasks in one VI but at the same time give diffrent aquisition frequency(100KHz) for unsteady transducers but an aquisition frequency of around 100Hz for the steady transducer.

Is there any way that both could be run simultaneously. Thnaks in advance.

If possible just can u share the sample VI too....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,560 Views)
No, you must combine all of your channels into a single task with one sample rate.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,559 Views)

thank you very much for your reply but if you'll clear another doubt is that whether it is not possible at all or is their some way?

I can combine all the tasks that is not a problem, but the problem is whether there is any way around the sample rate thing or we have to give same to all??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,551 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhi084
As I said, you must use one sample rate. There is a single convert clock on your device.This exact same problem has been discussed numerous times. Did you do a search for the resource reserved error message/code that you are getting?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,545 Views)