Did you mean: 

error 41110

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by metzler

Hi Metzler,

Good Morning and I hope your well.

I saw your error, and resolved it... however, I am not sure why it resolved it.

All I did was firstly removed the template input of the create new  report.vi (as I dont have it!)

Then  for the Append Table VI I deleted the constant to the MS Office parameters and then right-clicked>>create>>constant. I then tried 0,0 - it worked. I then reloaded yours, and just recreated the cluster constant and placed 46,1 and it worked!

Please try re-coding that VI and it should work. This would suggest that the type def was incorrect. But using context help it appears they are both the same. So maybe something was corrupt. Let me know how you get on, 

Kind Regards
James Hillman
Applications Engineer 2008 to 2009 National Instruments UK & Ireland
Loughborough University UK - 2006 to 2011
Remember Kudos those who help! 😉
Message 11 of 13
(1,093 Views)

That worked!  I removed the MS Office parameters and then re-created them and put in the same cell locations.

Thanks!

metzler CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,081 Views)

Quote from Hillman:

This error typically happens when trying to write data to a worksheet on the workbook that is not the first one. The Report Generation Toolkit only supports writing data to the first worksheet on a given workbook. In order to fix this, make sure that you are only trying to write data to the first worksheet.

Hi,

I had a similar error with the Report Generation pallette. And I would like to add that it is possible to write data in different worksheets (tabs). This can be done using "Excel Get Worksheet", where the desired worksheet is specified. The mentioned VI can be found at the subpallette: Excel Specific > Excel General (at the "Report Generation" pallette).

Regards,

MAV

Regards,

Miguel Angel Vivas Villagómez
Application Test Engineer
Cygnus - Automated Test & Control Solutions
Message 13 of 13
(976 Views)