From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error -2147220719

Got this message while trying to run the DAQmx and connect to my sensors after the Labview was loaded. "Error-2147220719 occurred at DAQ Assistant. Possible Reason (s): MAX: (Hex 0x80040311) The client process has been disconnected from the configuration server. If this problem persists, please note the steps you performed that led to this error and contact technical support at http://ni.com/support."

Wonder if anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,618 Views)

Hi YenTC,

Did you by any chance hibernate the computer?  It seems like this might be from a known issue with LabVIEW.  Have you tried restarting LabVIEW after you get this error, or restarting your computer?

Julian R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,592 Views)

Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried several times restarting the software, the computer, unplugged the usb connections and re- plugged in but nothing helps. It just happened all of a sudden, and the loading of the software was extremely slow. Could this be my laptop problem? Cheers.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,572 Views)

Hi YenTC,

What version of DAQmx drivers and LabVIEW are you using?  If your DAQmx drivers aren't up to date, we should definitely update those.  Also, does this happen after you hibernate your computer?

Julian R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,541 Views)