LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 1722 when uninstalling Labview run-time engine 7.1.1

I have been trying to uninstall all NI software so I can start off with a clean slate. I have been going to the control panel under add/remove programs to remove the NI stuff. Everything is gone except the Labview run-time engine 7.1.1. Everytime i try to remove it, i get teh 1722 error followed by the 1603 error. I've tried repairing it but I still get the same results when i try to remove it agian. I've also tried removing it with MSI Blast. This did not work either. I've gone through the registry and manually deleted anything related to NI and that still didn't work. Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks,

Nick
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,849 Views)
Hey Nick,

Did you repair it through the control panel?

Try reparing it be reinstalling just the runtime engine.  By reinstalling it you could fix an error from within and then be able to uninstall it properly afterwards.

Hopefully this helps

Regards,
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,848 Views)

Hey Steve,

I have tried repairing it through the control panel.

I tried reinstalling just the run-time engine and it said it was already installed. So I reinstalled Labview 7.1 and repaired the 7.1.1 run-time engine through the control panel. Then I uninstalled everything. Thanks for all your help

Thanks again,

Nick

Message Edited by Nick_C on 03-12-2007 03:57 PM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,847 Views)

Hey Nick,

Only other thing I can think of is restoring your computer to a point prior to having LabVIEW 7.1.1.

Doubt this will work considering you've probably had LabVIEW on your computer for a long time.

If I can think of anything else I'll be sure to let you know.

Best of luck,

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,839 Views)

Steve,

After i uninstalled everything, i checked my registy and MSI blast, and the run-time engine is no longer installed. Thanks for all your help.

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,834 Views)

I dont unistall run-time 7.1.1 my pc show this error, in run-time 7.1 also show this error, I'm sad ,I do not know what to do

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,741 Views)