LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecg

How about this, what i do is right or not?

and this some process that show how my project works.

and you can tell me where i can found this...

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 60
(2,013 Views)

can you give the password of ecg.vi and project_filter.vi,t06af

how i can studying it if it's passworded.

tanx

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 60
(2,013 Views)

I can't tell you whether it's right or not.  Where's your data?  Do you have the ecg signal to hook up to the MCC device?  The fundamentals of what you have done look OK, but no one can say it works.  There are some basic coding problems that shouldn't affect the results you're getting, but you shouldn't be worried about that until you actually have something that works.  As has been said many times,collect your data first, then worry about the processing.  Can you not collect your data signal, plot it and show us a screenshot of that?

I have no idea what the HRTe.jpg file is supposed to be.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 60
(2,005 Views)

what do you mean about the ecg signal that hook up to the MCC device (1208FS)?

if it's mean that in my programm must be support by the ecg signal in labview ofcourse it's not.

but the ecg signal it's through the device that i make.

if i don't have it  to hook up the MCC device, can you give it?

tanx before

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 60
(1,985 Views)

please Mathew tell me about that cause i don't get it.

do you have ecg simulation,do you?

if you have it please send me the vi cause i try ro learn it deeply...

tanx befoe 

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 60
(1,944 Views)
I do not.  Are you trying to simulate the signal because you don't have the electronic circuit?  If so, why are you trying to figure out how to aquire a signal you don't have the ability to acquire at this point?  You may find whatever analysis you attempt to perform on a simulated signal may not work for the real signal.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 60
(1,942 Views)

i've the circuit that is  AD521 to recognizing the heart signal then i try to view the signal with labview 8.0.

in my post yesterday i want to learn about simulate ecg signal then i try to make it real time with my circuit  AD521 and my DAQ 1208-FS.

if you have it please send me the ecg simulation.

do you know how to plot the  data then view it to a graph?

do you know about how to view a graph from the voltage  changer?

tanx

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 60
(1,925 Views)

Does anybodies know how to make ecg simulation with sine pattern?

tanx before

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 60
(1,812 Views)

t06afre wrote:
Why in the earth did you start on a School of Engineering? It took me 35 minutes to make this crude simulator. I guess you have spent 10 times more than that just goggling for an easy way out. The funny thing is that I used about 70 percent of your analysis code. I have used separated the highpass and lowpass filter. So I can turn them on or off. I have also used the after filter waveform chart as a memory for processed data. This way I have a built in FIFO. But I guess you do not understand this. This simulator has an upper limit at ca 93 beats pr minute. Find out for your self why. Frequency of the heart is 60 Hz. what do you mean by that remark? I am glad my heart do not have rate equal to 300 beats pr minute. I think the American Heart Association recommends an analog bandwidth up to ca 150Hz for adults. As mentioned before use a sample rate at least 10 times higher. The R deflections, may have significant frequency content higher up to and higher than 60 Hz. But this is not the same as the frequency is 60 Hz. The website for your project is dated 2/12/99. So this assignment has been given to students for almost 10 year. So come on how difficult can this be. It is in fact a cool assignment. But you mismanage big time And no, you can not have the PW before you actually produce something reasonable code by yourself

I was wondering if you could provide the password to the VIs you attached? Im doing a simlar project (nearly completed if you look at my thread on NI) but i would like to see others ways/better ways at doing it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 60
(1,757 Views)

marp84 a écrit:

Does anybodies know how to make ecg simulation with sine pattern?

tanx before

From a sine could be a bit hard, but looking in forum i found a txt file containing a sample, (first line is dt )

i cut a part in vi to have just signal enough to start an analyse on 10s but you can adjust for more or less

you can find more ecg signals here : ecg database

@+

Tinnitus

Message Edité par tinnitus le 01-18-2009 08:17 PM
CLAD / Labview 2011, Win Xp
------------------------------------------------------
Mission d'une semaine- à plusieurs mois laissez moi un MP...
RP et Midi-pyrénées .Km+++ si possibilité de télétravail

Kudos always accepted / Les petits clicks jaunes sont toujours appréciés
Don't forget to valid a good answer / pensez à valider une réponse correcte
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 60
(1,740 Views)