sure. 😄

What's your problem?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,626 Views)

i am doing my thesis in dynamic matrix control and i was wondering whetr i could use Lab VIEW for the simulation. So can you  help me with the same, i mean some example or tutorial ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,608 Views)

Labview is a full featured programming environment and includes all linear algebra operations you might possibly need. So yes, this is perfectly doable. What have you tried so far? Where did you gets stuck?

Are you just trying to do a simulation or later interface with a real system?

Message 4 of 6
(2,598 Views)

Sir, I have completed the simulation of Centralised Decoupling Control of  a MIMO boiler turbine system in Labview platform and next I was planning to go with the dynamic matrix control in the same system (only simulation). Actually I have only just started my work in DMC and I did the same in Matlab, using code and is now searching for a procedure or example to follow on, in LabVIEW. I have the step responses of my MIMO system and I need to get the values of response for the corresponding time and save it as a matrix form.How can I do this? Is there any reference I can get about DMC in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,588 Views)

Have u tried MPC? Anybody know the analysis of MPC for the calculation of two step ahead prediction?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,496 Views)