cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

draw line in xy graph(picture)

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I import a picture into xy graph than i enable to annotate some indicators.

after i put the indicator in some location in xy graph(picture) i want to draw lines between the indicators.

can somebody help me with that? i'm using LABVIEW 8.2.1

sorry for my english.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(8,621 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JTAG

Have a look at my example from long ago.

Here;s a quick and diry draft modification of your VI, see if it works for you. (lines are drawn between annotations when OK is pressed).

Message 2 of 11
(8,602 Views)

wow!!!!...

thanks man

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(8,595 Views)

@JTAG wrote:

wow!!!!...

thanks man

JTAG,

THe correct way to thank contrbutors like Christian is to give them "Kudos" by click the star for the post and if the reply if their reply is the solution then mark it as such.

take care,

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 11
(8,577 Views)

HI Ben ,

I will give.....

altenbach

i need to write text between the draw line (in the middle between to points).

thank's.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(8,550 Views)

I FOUND IT.

THANKS ANYWAY.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(8,545 Views)

Hi altenbach,

i need to create  programmatically annotation on the jpg that in xy graph can you help me with that?>

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(8,524 Views)

If the absolute coordinates are beyond the I16 bounds of the position coordinates (see help on Move Pen and Draw Pen), are there other choices available to draw a line on a plot?

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(6,551 Views)

@DonRothGE wrote:

If the absolute coordinates are beyond the I16 bounds of the position coordinates (see help on Move Pen and Draw Pen), are there other choices available to draw a line on a plot?

Whew, what monitor resolution do you have!

I doub't you'll run out of headroom in terms of pixels.

Note that we map xy (DBL, the actual values on the graph, no range limit) to coord (I32, in units of pixels, -32k to 32k).

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(6,541 Views)

Hello Christian -

I have posted this question in error because I tried to use the draw VI without inserting the 'Map Graph XY to Panel Coordinates' VI.  I am trying to do a programmatic draw, not a mouse draw, but this VI is obviously still required.

Glad to see you are still here.  I have left NASA in Cleveland and now am at GE Aviation in Cincinnati.  As you can see, I need to get back into the flow of things!  I have done very little LabVIEW recently - luckily it is coming back.

Sincerely,

Don

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(6,506 Views)