From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disable and greyed button

Hi,

I want to disable either UPA or VPA(radio buttons) in "Default Selection"menu depending on whether VPA is checked or not.i.e.if UPA is checked, then VPA has tobe disabled and greyed out and viceversa.please see the attached code...

Regards
RobinHood
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,148 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,146 Views)
OK MUKS, can you please help me solve this problem
Regards
RobinHood
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,143 Views)
you can use a case structure with the disabled property to make this effect
Harold Timmis
htimmis@fit.edu
Orlando,Fl
*Kudos always welcome:)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,128 Views)

here you go...

Regards
Guru (CLA)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,117 Views)

Robin Hood wrote:
OK MUKS, can you please help me solve this problem

I would recommend that you spend some time reviewing the examples that ship with LabVIEW, pick up a book like "LabVIEW For Everyone", taking the various free online courses that NI offers or actually take some of their courses such as LabVIEW Beginners I & II. While we are more than happy to help answer questions we are not here to teach you LabVIEW. You would benefit quite a bit from doing one or more of the things I suggested and in the process will answer many or most of the questions you have been asking.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,082 Views)

Hi Guru,

How to clock keep ticking.In my program, the seconds value is changing only when an event occurs.I want to keep it running continuosly once the program runs.How can I go about it?see the attached code for reference

Regards
RobinHood
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,052 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,044 Views)