cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

digital signal generation, DAQ

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

I would just like some help with my code. I made one digital signal (Digital Waveform Graph 2) ang I would like to generate him on digital output on my DAQ (NI USB- 6212). How can I do that? If maybe someone has a similar code...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,754 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sljuka

Hi,

What you need to add is a DAQ Assistant VI, from the Measurement I/O- DAQmx palette. This is the most simple solution. Its input, if you select digital signal generation, will be an array of digital waveforms.

Use the Build Array function to create a 1-element array from your digital waveform and wire the array to the DAQ Assistant.

There are many examples for DAQmx driver, just go in the Help Menu and select Find Examples.

Please let us know if you have more questions!

Patricia

Message 2 of 7
(4,735 Views)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,716 Views)

Hi 

When i am trying as you said in my application using NI myDAQ, i am getting an error like as shown below.

please give me a solution for this problem. i am attaching the VI and the error.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,940 Views)
Your device does not have hardware timed digital I/O. It is strictly software timed. You need output one sample at a time with inside a loop with a wait function providing the timing. The timing will not be very accurate and will be subject to jitter fire to the os.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,920 Views)

HI knutson

thank you for your information. but

what should i do for getting continuous digital signals from NI myDAQ to control the switches?

what should i do to control the motor using myDAQ in realtime?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,913 Views)

thank you for your information

As you said i tried with single sample in DAQ assistant and for input signals which are comparing and i got the results.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,897 Views)