LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

design spo2 using sensor nellcor with labview arduino (lifa)

helo everyone, i'm rai from indonesia  Would you like to help me ?

I have a design project  pulse oximeter lbased abview Arduino. I have a problem how to process the signals obtained from the sensor.?

how do I find the maximum and minimum peak values ​​as shows up in the picture below?

rasio.PNG

I've been able to acquire data from the sensors using labview interface Arduino  as shown below

data spo2.PNG

I've managed to acquisitions  data from the sensor spo2 use interface labview arduino as shown below . 

my program.PNG

Would you like to help me

thank you very much 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(6,126 Views)

Hello Rai,

I'd suggesting looking at this example for how to determine the maximum and minimum values of a waveform.

You might find better help by posting to the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino forum. They will be more familiar with the Arduino functionality and might have ideas how to achieve your desired functionality.

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(6,079 Views)

helo Steven

thank you very much for your information

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(6,047 Views)

It doesn't look like he is having any issues with LIFA (LIFA is not being used to process the data, only acquire it, which he has accomplished).  His questions, as far as I can tell, are about processing the data (which I would not be the best to answer in the LIFA forums; not many people are able to provide support over there since LIFA is effectively deprecated and I'm the most active one there providing support).

If you are curious, he is just pulling 10 data points from a continuous analog acquisition stream (for each loop iteration).  The only thing that he needs to do regarding LIFA is to stop the continuous acquisition after the loop before closing the Ardunio (which I will let him know in the LIFA forums as well).

Message 4 of 7
(5,998 Views)

Rai,

There is the Array Max & Min function as well. After looking more carefully at your block diagram, I think that might be more useful to you.

Steven Gloor
Staff Customer Engineer - CTA, CLD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(5,975 Views)

Pls tell me how to connect spo2 sensor to arduino

Anyway thanks, i stll wait for reply. 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,544 Views)

Hello Saravanana608021,

Two observations: 

1. Your question does not seem to relate to LabVIEW, so it may be best to find support from the manufacturer of your sensor.

2. If your question does relate to LabVIEW in some way, it would be best to create a new post rather than posting on a three year old thread. This will give you more visibility and is better practice. 

Good luck on your project!

Thanks,

jordans

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,532 Views)