From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dequeue element makes lost the sequence

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello developers!

I want to use the dequeue element function to create and save my data contained in 5 arrays [1x1024] as .raw files.

To do that, part of the solution is in in the attached file but for my surprise the sequence stops after the dequeue element block.

Interestingly I run the example code given in http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361G-01/glang/remove_queue_element_vi/#examples and this example code runs perfect even If I implement this simple code drawn in the .png figure inside this example file also works fine but NOT in my project.

Now I am thinking I should setup or configure something in my project but I have no idea what to do or what the problem is...

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,139 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nodkry

Hi nodkry,

"for my surprise the sequence stops"

1) You shouldn't be surprised when there is a Stop on Error condition...

2) There is no sequence in your code.

3) Your code never stops on my computer as there is no data source and so the Dequeue waits forever...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(2,130 Views)

That's the thing GerdW thank you!

I was missing the Enqueue element part so I use this in some part of my code and It works fine.

As you can notice I am a beginner in Labview so I am wondering if this solution is good to save a data array of [1X1024] or you can recommend me another option? it seems make a .raw file is not a good solution because I can not read the information :S.

Thanks again for your time and kindness.

Cheers 😉

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,095 Views)