From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete column and replace it with column it with the column before it

Solved!
Go to solution

Wow!!! Thank you. Do you have any online live training session?

Can you also show me how I can make it to separate the non 1 array elements and place them in order in excel? I get those registers and their location address from a script and it was easier for me to search for them and place them in right address that way but once they are place I want them to all be in one row.

I want excel to have header Bit0-8 and my program throw those values under the right Bits.Like the picture I have here? Using the labview functions that I tried below? this is just for one set of registers but finally  I want it to save this registers and and place the second set of registers under them and so on.Your labview skill is great but hard to understand for entry level one like me. Can you make it more step by step and easier? Currently my values get from the script that I have in the file path but I don’t know how to do the format into file part.

Bit8

Bit7

Bit6

Bit5

Bit4

Bit3

Bit2

Bit1

Bit0

jhsgdv

uhuh

jshhgy