Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

define signal range

Hi, 

1. How to smooth this signal? 

Sample Module(myDAQ) -> Calculation Module -> output

Calculation module input is: 1 data point, output 1 data point,

we tried to implement low pass fileter in calculation module, but it said, 0<fs_low<fs_high<fs/2.

Can anyone look at the signal file, and give us some suggestions?

2. We use labVIEW to capture a sample data, and want to import to "Arbitrary Signal" module, however, after I load data, "Define signal" window freezed. 

Sample file has 5915 data points, will this out of range?

I attached the sample data file and screen shot of freezed window.

Forum doesn't allow me to upload .lvm file, so I changed its extension to .txt.

Thanks

Tonghua Li

NI mySpirometer Team.

University of Delaware

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,123 Views)

Hi Tonguha,

Can you provide a little more information about what exactly you're doing when configuring the low pass filter and when trying to use the arbitrary signal module?

In regards to using the low pass filter, how specifically are you configuring the filter? What are the full names of the VIs that you're using to acquire and analyze the data (most importantly, the "Calculation Module")? Can you post screen shots of your code, the filter configuration window, and the message that you mentioned you were receiving?

In regards to your second question, can you explain a little more about what you're trying to do with the Simulate Arbitrary Signal module? What are you looking to do with the output of that VI? Again, it would be helpful in narrowing down the problem if you could describe all of the steps you're taking or post a screen shot of your code. Also what version of LabVIEW are you using and what operating system are you running it on?

It sounds as if you may be attempting to import data that you have previously written to a file back in to LabVIEW. In that case, I would suggest that you consider using the Read From Measurement File Express VI instead. I've linked a little more information about that VI below. Try it out , and let me know how things go (I'd appreciate it if you could still post the information about the problem you're seeing with the Simulate Arbitrary Signal VI that I asked for above so I can try an track down the problem).

Reading Data Using the Read From Measurement File Express VI
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvhowto/reading_using_expressvi/

Regards,

Ryan K.
Product Manager, ATCA and BEEcube
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,043 Views)