LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

decoding data from Trackit Hardware with LabVIEW

This question is continuing from my previous question at here.

I am finally able to integrate and communicate the hardware (namely Trackit from Lifelines Ltd) with LabVIEW. The objective of my task is to acquire EEG signal using trackit as the hardware and LabVIEW as the software. The acquire EEG signal shall then been displayed using Waveform Chart. In order to display the real signal, the data from the hardware need to be decoded first. here is the decoding program in C language. Unfortunately I cannot paste the whole complete Programming. The decoding programming started in blue font. I have tried to re-do the programming in LabVIEW and here is what I've done.(the decoding programming started in the For Loop). can anyone verify whether my programming for this C decoding programming is correct. 

Thank you in advance for all helps.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,246 Views)
Have you tried to run your programme? Did you encounter any problem? I'll suggest you post your questions and problems if you encountered any errors. Just post a graph above is really difficult for us to help you "see" if it is working or not.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,214 Views)

Hi bettyyu,

I have run the program and it's running fine (no error). Actually I have no problem with the programming in terms of it is not running. The reason I post the question here is to seek an assistant to check my imitation. As I mentioned before, my labview programming is the imitated from the c programming that I attach together. So, I need somebody to check my labview programming, to confirm that my programming follow the C programming code. 

The only problem I have here is at the final decoding result. The Output values (which is the decoding values) is nothing like an EEG signal at all. I supposed there might has some other signal processing coding after decoding that is not revealed in this C programming.

Do let me know if I do need to provide more information so that people can help me.

Cheers.

missmiza7@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,198 Views)