From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debug message in installer

I am running an installer which is made in LabVIEW2010 in a windows7 desktop. The installer is running for 24hours from the month of February 2012.  Previously it was ok.  Recently this problem is arriving. One message box is coming and the installer is getting switched off. Again I have to turn it on manually. There are two button on the message box, one of those is debug. If I click debug it is showing the program has known compatibility issues and the program is visual studio. I am not getting anything of this error message. I have attached the error message and debug message both herewith.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,074 Views)

OK... I am confused.  You said your installer is running 24/7?  Do you mean your application?

And is your application is named WSN?

In any case, this is hard to debug.  But I would reccomend you try to determine exactly when this error started ocurring (use the Windows Event Log).  And then I'd look at the PC to see what hapenned beforehand (again, using the Event Log).  My guess is that some Windows Updates were installed or something else was installed that is causing this issue.

And you can try this:  Uninstall your application, then uninstall all software related to National Instruments, and then re-install everything.

http://www.medicollector.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,919 Views)