LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

curve fitting gives input, at the output

Solved!
Go to solution

As I said, use the polynomial fit function, no need to guess initial parameters.

Here's a quick rewrite.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,007 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alican

And if you want to see the fit curve with a higher resolution, use polynomial evaluation, e.g. as in the attached modification.

Download All
Message 12 of 19
(1,002 Views)

thanks a lot Altenbach.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(978 Views)

Hi Altenbach,

Could you tell me, what should i do, if i want to see frequency on x achse, not values between -1´to 4.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(961 Views)

it is done, now. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(951 Views)

I am in a desperate need of help for curve fitting of my data i.e failure rate. Please if anybody can help me I am also willing to pay. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(790 Views)

@Imrankhan777 wrote:

I am in a desperate need of help for curve fitting of my data i.e failure rate.

Start a new thread and explain what you want to do, what you tried, and where you got stuck.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(787 Views)

hi I am sorry to get back to you later. Is it possible to contact you by any means? I wanna have a very small session with you to explain my issue and my requirements.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 19
(775 Views)

@Imrankhan777 wrote:

hi I am sorry to get back to you later. Is it possible to contact you by any means? I wanna have a very small session with you to explain my issue and my requirements.

The forum is for solving programming problems such that future users with the same problem can benefit too. I don't give personal advice that remains secret because the long time benefit is not there and it is a disservice to the community.

If you feel you cannot discuss your problem in public, look into the NI alliance partner network and hire somebody.

Curve fitting is typically a simple problem and only a very small aspect of a project. Is everything else working fine?

If you want to solve it on your own, here are some resources. You might also want to look at my NI-Week 2017 presentation about data fitting.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(770 Views)